Laximo Web-services:OEM:Searching catalog
Catalog search - one of the variants of how to begin the auto parts selection.
- ListCatalogs - information on all available catalogs
- GetCatalogInfo - information on one requested catalog
These functions provide information on the supported features of the catalog, such as:
- Vehicle identification by the vehicle frame. (Usually used for the Japanese market)
- Vehicle identification by VIN
- Vehicle identification by parameters
- Quick search of spare parts by groups
- Vehicle search by additional search option
Also, these functions return the examples of VIN / Frame numbers for a particular catalog.
Function ListCatalogs gives further information on the relevance of this catalog.
After you upgrade catalog to a newer version, previous versions support does not stop, they become archived versions of the catalog.
However, in the list of catalogs, there will be only new, recently updated versions of the catalogs.
Old versions remain available as the links of the catalog preserve identifiers from a specific catalog version.
i.e. each individual link of the catalog is applicable only to that version in which it was created. Therefore, we still preserve access to the old links.